Thursday, July 30, 2009

Photography Session 1 : Fields, Towns, and Sunsets

Introducing my first post of the Photography Session series. This will be all about me & my camera & random outings. In other words I'm sharing photos, officially, woohoo~? Meh...=_=


Venue: Football field outside the School, Kajang Town
Time: Evening
Duration: 1 hour 
Camera: Canon IXUS 80
Other Props: None
What/Who I brought along: My MP3 and a lollipop :)







The Golden Egg.

And a change of venue, back into the town.

Took this photo at my old favourite place. :)    Can anyone guess where is this?




That's about it. Note that I did not edit any of the photos, since my photoshop software is in another PC, lazy mar. Next time I'll start to put watermarks, for the first time, as if anyone would want to steal my lousy photos LOL!
So, till next time, cheers~!

No comments: