
The Fisherman's Horizon
The heaven's children shined so brightly tonight,
The kisses of winds on my skin,
But I'm all alone,
Alone in this restless seas,
Searching for something that can't be found.
The Lunar's twin came down from celestial skies,
Riding the ripples of the seas,
But like a dream,
A dream of eternity,
It is so near yet so far away.
The lonely lamp stood so wearily tonight,
Watching the farers of the seas,
But then it faded,
Life's but a burning candle,
A mirage in the midst of endless dreams.
The flying fishes were waltz dancing in the air,
Spawning the eyes of grace and hope,
But all hope seems lost,
Lost in the horizon,
Heralding the end soon to come.
Will I ever see you smiling back at me?
Across this lonely fisherman's horizon,
For the borrowed time I live in,
Shall end in debts being repaid.
But as long as I still breathes,
I will still sing of your name,
To the sparkling stars,
To the whispering winds,
To the timeless oceans,
To the shoal of fishes,
I shall sing...
I shall si...
I shall...
I...
...
-AlbatrossX
p.s.: To know the real story behind this poem, please contact me in person. Thank you for reading :)
EDIT: I am going to add the video from youtube to share with you all.
Cheers~


No comments:
Post a Comment