Our teacher said," Aiya, in the old times, they got nothing to do ma."
Yin:" Got nothing to do also no need to write love poems ma."
Teacher:" They all nothing to do, then emo lor, then write love poems lor."
LOL! Zadou... But true also la, only emo person will start to write emo poems xD
So this is what this post is all about, it's about me writing emo things, like you've never seen me =/
====================================================================
So uh... This section will just compose of a few random phrases and some pictures taken by me. Happy Emo-ing :P
I’ve got this picture of us in my mind,
The faces painted kind,
The smiles true.
It never lasts it seems the colors fade.
With every point I make,
She’ll inch away.
I get this feeling when I look at you
The bottle sees you too,
He’s on your side.
It always seems the tighter fist I make,
The more they slip away.
One is always wrong, the other holding on.
One of us does not belong here.
Hearts gone astray,
Deep in her when they go.
I ran away,
Just when you needed me so.
You won't regret,
I come back begging you.
Won't you forget,
Welcome the love we once knew.
Open up yours eyes,
Then you'll realise,
Here I stand with my everlasting love.
I need you by my side, girl
To be my pride,
Never be denied everlasting love.
From the very start open up your heart,
Feel that you've fall in,
Everlasting love.
-Jamie Cullum
Sew this up with threads of reasons are regrets,
So I will not forget.
How this felt one year six months ago I know,
I cannot forgot, how can I forgot?
I can tell that you don't know me anymore,
It's easy to forget,
Sometimes we just forget.
Being on this road is anything but sure,
Maybe we'll forgot,
I hope we don't forget.
So many nights,
Legs tangled tight,
Wrap me up in a dream with you.
Close up these eyes,
Try not to cry,
All that I've got to pull me through,
Is memories of you.
-Yellowcard
Walking down the memory lane,
Sieving away the reminiscence of the lost love,
But alas, lost love?
It was never mine to begin with.
They say humans need love to last forever,
Can I disprove this?
But for every point I try to make,
It seems like I am just a mistreated kid,
Stripped from what's for me.
And the setting sun by the field,
Golden, as it wanes into the horizon.
But mine was not as brilliant, no,
It died without a sound,
Yet however tender it once was.
This is the deepest cut I,
Think I have ever felt,
These are the things I think but I will never tell.
I'm trying to walk these bridges,
Burning beneath my feet,
Well I am an echo I am heard but never seen.
This is a mirror image,
Of everything I'm not,
Always reflecting what I've learned but was not taught.
If I could make things different,
If I could press restart,
Then I would hold back every breath that went too far.
Sometimes I feel like I am working in the dark,
Collecting names collecting all the mending hearts.
And if your one that I have missed along the way,
Then I'm rehearsing all the things I'd like to say.
This isn't easy for me,
This isn't easy.
These are your hearts,
Like bombs they're coming down,
They're falling on me now.
And this my last try,
Got one thing left to prove,
There's a bomber in me too.
-Yellowcard
====================================================================
So that's all for me Emo Post today. Nothing's up lately, busy on studies and preparing for the prom night at the year end.
Till next time, cheers~
p.s.: I'm fine, just making this post out of that conversation that happened two days ago.
p.p.s.: If you really think I'm fine, then you're real dumb :P


No comments:
Post a Comment