Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jazz Addiction?

Been so into Jamie Cullum lately, his jazz songs are just too brilliant! For those who still doesn't know, Jamie Cullum, aged 30 this year, is currently UK's most successful Jazz artiste.

Well, no point listing all his career achievements here. So I would like to highlight some of his most well-known songs that ought to mesmerize you like he did to me.

  • What a Difference a Day Made
  • Photograph (My fav! :)  )
  • All At Sea
  • Everlasting Love (Bridget Jones OST)
  • Singin' in the Rain
  • High & Dry
  • Gran Torino (Brilliant & Soothing)
  • Grace is Gone
  • Mind Trick
  • Frontin'

These are just a few to mention. Check it out~

====================================================================



Usual life lately, preparing for this Friday's performance. Hope it will turn up well. :)


And my thanks to someone for having a sharing session with me. Life needs a break sometimes, I think we totally deserves it. So tired of everything right now.

So uh, till next time, I will be uploading tons of photos and writing on the Cameron trip. Cheers~!

No comments: