Saturday, May 30, 2009

Odyssey No.8 - Driving, The Guitar Store and Harmonica Orchestra

Two Guitar Club ex-seniors came back to school today, can't believe the coincidence :O

I'm sure they're quite shocked to see the difference we've made over half a year. 

I drove to school today, feels kinda cool :D . And after Music Club activity I drove another 4 person to Metro Point =_=. I never knew my car can fit in more than 3 people.

The main reason we went to Metro Point is to have a look at the exhibition, well...More importantly to look at the Guitar Store counter. It was good, the guy over there gave some show and lecture. And what's exciting is that Guitar Store is coming into Metro Point soon! And as soon as they come in I think I am going to take my electric guitar lessons there (and so long suckers to Yamaha :P ).

The guy, Leslie, talking and demonstrating a lil'.   We saw Hwa over there too.


After lunch we got back to school, for orchestra practice with the harmonicas. It's the first time I heard them practicing, and it was brilliant.The coach, Ah Chuan, conducting. He's a cool guy, I never really see him lose patience ever though they've been practicing for a long time and is making some mistakes.



Ahaha... Song Guang's mouth itchy. Decided to play saxophone together. Notice the guy right beside Song Guang, I recognized him as one of the performers from the UCSI Modern Band concert, also playing Tenor Saxophone. Refer to this post, the 6th picture, it's the same guy xD. 


And I might be playing Bass Guitar with the Orchestra. Cool! And maybe a jazz song with Xin, and another song with Jinyi. :D

And so...That's all for today, it's been a short and busy one.

Before signing out. Here's a snapshot from yesterday. Nothing much to show yet. 


Till next time, cheers~

No comments: