Friday, May 29, 2009

21st Century Breakdown


Ahh!! Green Day is out with their new album and I still haven't get it LOL! Will be getting it this holiday :D   I hope it's good, but then again, their songs are always good (at least to me).

I like them, because they are not afraid to try new things, and they sing what they want, criticizing the government and stuffs without restriction. And they are a good  funny bunch too...

====================================================================

Anyways, Music Club performed in school today. It was one of the best one we've done, in fact I'll put it as the best until now. 

And now the ratings and simple review >:D

Me: 8/10 - I don't know, the first song sounded a bit mushy...Maybe it's the effects, maybe it's me, but I doubted it xD. The second song "More Than Words" was great! Didn't make mistakes like I did with Trisha and the others.

John: 8/10 - Kudos for practicing on the last day and still manage to play it, though not perfect, it's enough to blend through the whole song. 

Ji Lien: 9/10 - Good, the guitar was perfect, but have to improve on the strumming a bit.

Zhu Yi: 9/10 - Flawless drumming, just that he rushed a bit in the middle part. But just a little, not enough to be noticed.

Meroshana: 8/10 - Ahha...Forgot when to enter in the second verse. Otherwise it was great!

Tjoe: 8/10 - Hmm...My sis said he lacked of appeal LOL! It was good for the first song "This is me", the second song was a bit shaky :)

Lixuan: 9/10 - I didn't really notice her sing. I think it's alright,  the singing matured a bit since last year xD

Song Guang: 10/10 - Ten out of ten for being a good support team, period~

I'll post some photo's of the performance when I get the photos, soon...



Ah, I forgot, THE HOLIDAYS STARTED!!!

Good thing, school is getting depressing.

So what are my plans during the holidays? Here is the current schedule for me:

30 May - Music Club, visiting Guitarstore counter at Metro Point.
31 May - Golf
1 June to 3 June - Leadership Camp, photographer on duty.
4 June - Music Club
5 June - Free :D  ...Most probably going off for a movie or just plain old golf practice day
6 June - Music Club
7 June - Golf
8 June - Free. Call me to ajak me, I can be driver LOL!
9 June to 11 June - Most probably free, might drop by at school to help to take photos in the Chinese Cultural camp.
12 June - Music Club
13 June - Music Club / Harmonica Performance
14 June - Golf
15 June - School Starts! Aww...

So then. I wish everyone a Happy Holidays. Have fun and play safe! 

Till then...Cheers~

No comments: