Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cultural Night Rehearsal

Argh! Been away for far too long. First of all, I'm back, with my newly repaired Laptop. It was attacked by virus last week and I had to format the whole thing and get tons of things installed back in before worrying about blogging. Secondly, I was waiting for the photos for Cultural Night from Thomas before I post but then again he hasn't gave it to me. So I'll make do with the ones I took with my small Canon compact.


Anyways, here are the photos for the rehearsal night.


The Huddle.


All your souls are ours, rawr!


Harmonica performance


OMG~! HuiYun like supermodel! XD


Rehearsing for the rehearsal :D


Concentrate LOL!


Getting ready for their turn


Auntie Selina having a tea


a * b * c = abc? XD p.s. Somehow I think that the girl is quite cute in her own way :O


Chinese Orchestra with their drums


Looking at who?


Warming up their voices from heaven *Ahem*


Lixuan "Zi Lian Kuang" looking at the photo of herself she took


Wei Jia the pianist


"Bringing you 'Behind the scenes of Cultural Night' "


The senior dancers returning to help out and perform


Whoops!


JiaFuo with his noob face on (as usual? :P)



So these are the photos for the rehearsal night. I didn't manage to take more pictures because my camera sucks in the dark without external flash. Ah well. Stay tuned for more photos of the Cultural Night.

Cheers~

No comments: