Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last Mid Term Holidays

Just came back from the Leadership camp at Sg. Congkak in Hulu Langat, feels awesome but very tired. Phew~ 

I will update on the trip soon in these few days so stay tuned. Tons of photos to be shared with everyone, I mean tons.
Till then I'll be sleeping until I repay the slumber debt I owe to my body.   :D



Okay so my mid term holidays finally started, it's my last mid term break as a Yu Hua student, kinda want the holiday to pass by slowly. But time is time, it will not speed up nor slow down. So I can only make the best out of these two weeks.

So far so good for now, the camp was very interesting. Still, I have a small targets to achieve during the holidays, just for personal satisfaction and sense of achievement :).

  • First - Complete "Melodies of Life" on Piano
  • Second - Drive beyond Kajang town
  • Third - Master "Differentiation" in Add Maths
  • Fourth - Learn some songs on Harmonica (Getting my harmonica soon)
  • Fifth - Learn funk guitar
  • Sixth - Take many photos 
  • Seventh - Transcript a song into guitar tabs
  • Eighth - Play at least one round of golf with Wilson
  • Ninth - Complete at least 50% the song I'm composing.
  • Tenth - Sleep and wake up early everyday!

You might say I'm crazy LOL! That's a lot to do for two weeks. Haha...I would agree, it's quite impossible to do everything listed above in two weeks. So let's look back in two weeks time and see how many have I completed. 

Okay. I guess that's all for now...Gonna get my sleep, hasn't slept more than 8 hours in the last two days.

Till next time, cheers~ And I'll be starting on the first target tonight.   :)

No comments: