Friday, June 26, 2009

Retiree's Life

This week was one of the easiest week I've ever been through, life after retirement sucks xD. 

Plenty of things happened, where should I start first?

Ah...There was a photography session again last Wednesday and Thursday, I was on duty, sort of...

Well, it was smooth, except for 3N class which was a load of crap, every single person in that class is, and I'm not writing this out of personal grudge against them or something, you'll just have to see it for yourself to understand how I feel. They just never care about anything, I do wonder why do we have peoples like these in this world. In other sense, they are a waste of resources.

So after the whole session we began to take some out-of-business photos :D

This was Thomas and my god is he tall? XD

Hamba  LOL!!! The Vice-President of Music Club, Teoh Kian Tat.


I really liked the last photo...Haha... He didn't know the label there was "Hamba" and asked us why are we pointing him just before the photo taken.

====================================================================

Today was Photography club Annual General Meeting day. Yet again, I have retired from another club, though not fully I'm sure...

Well, my congratulations to Hwa and Ali for being elected the President and Vice-President for 09/10. I'm sure you guys will outdo the previous committee (Of course you guys will, because the previous one is led by Thomas ma XD )

And about the present from the club...Really zadou a bit, the piggy bank so round LOL! Anyways, it's nice, thanks to the form 4 committees and whoever that chose this for me XD.

====================================================================

Phew, this whole day was insane, 14 hours not in the house neh. My longest record was 15 hours though, which was the day before harmonica concert, got rehearsal until late 10pm. Afternoon have to oversee the practice, they were okay, but still have much more room to improve. Even gave them a bit of lecture on music theory, at least this clear things up a bit for them. Just don't screw up tomorrow LOL!

Asked Lixuan to pack lunch for me, from 2:30 go out wait until 4:30 come back. Zzz... Pengsan lor. I used to have gastric attacks because I were having lunch at irregular intervals leh. And I'm a bit muak with McDonald's already +_+

Then in the evening went to Samsports to take club shirts with Hwa and Xuan, waited for so long, Xuan got her iTouch out with the latest news, and she told me Micheal Jackson died.

I was like:" Not funny~ "

To tell you the truth at first I thought it was a joke, I swear. But then they say it's real, and they look serious leh. 

It made sense to me finally after a few minutes, I've got a message from Zhi Lin suggesting we perform MJ's song in our next performance as a tribute a few hours back and I did not knew that he died. I just couldn't believe it, it must be some freak accident or something, Micheal Jackson died? at the age of 50? wow... Life is just so unpredictable...

The news in the TV confirmed what happened. Unbelievable... Even though I was not really his biggest fan, this news was really shocking to me. Well... What can I say? The world lost one of it's most celebrated child today.

~R.I.P. Micheal "Mikaeel" Jackson~

====================================================================

Tomorrow will be another long day, the whole day in school in preparations for exhibition and report card day. And Brass Band concert at night. Phew...Let's just hope I have enough energy left to live through this week. And, I finally started work on a small composing project...

Till next time, Cheers~

No comments: