Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blues

Life has been busy for these three days. Sorry for not writing about the Leadership Camp at all. We've been busy working on the Harmonica Symphony Orchestra concert on the 13th of June. It's actually such an honour for us to be able to perform for their concert.  :)


So I get to perform 3 songs. One of the song is "Circle of Life", I am playing bass guitar for the orchestra. Stress LOL!

The second and third song is a secret...Haha, You'll just have to be present on that day to watch  :D

Anyways, I promise that it will be the best performance from Music Club so far, and it's the first collaboration between Harmonica club and Music Club. So stay tuned :)

The practice was smooth until now, we're getting into the groove. And today I saw another saxophonist from USCI college! Again, you can refer to this post, the person is in Picture 5 and 9. Can't believe I saw him here in our school! I kinda want to get his autograph LOL!

So uh...Nothing more to say for now. Share some pictures with you lor...


The moon is full. So I reckon I should take a picture or two before it wanes again.  This was taken at Jin Yi's house two days ago when we were discussing about our practice session.

This was taken at my house.  :)

Ah...I wanted to shoot something like this ages ago. But my camera is not good enough, and I don't have a tripod. So that's why this mediocre quality.


The pictures kinda reflect my feelings now. Restless and in the blues. Hope I get over it soon. Till next time. Cheers~

No comments: