Saturday, March 7, 2009

Coming Soon - "Theory Hell" >:D

Went to school early this morning today at 7:00a.m. . I was crazy to go there that early LOL. Met up with Zhi Lin at around 7:40. But today no Music Club activity, just me and Zhi Lin working on the "Basic Music Theory Intensive Course for Dummies". Zhi Lin had been asking me to teach him a song called "Little Turtle" by Nicholas Teo lately. Finally got the chords for him but I only found out that it was in C major instead of the original Db major...Aww, I transposed the whole thing lor, but after transposing to original key too hard to play leh...LOL, so we decided only to try out the intro part where there was guitar pickings only +_+

This was Zhi Lin playing my guitar. Really let him zadou  :O



We started to work on the theory intensive course syllabus at 9:00 a.m. The course is going to be packed with a lot of info, we even squeezed in Grade 4 and Grade 5 theory inside this beginner's course  o_o... I'm not sure how are they going to handle this, but what I'm sure is that it'll worth every dollar and second they spend on that day.

So we debated on whether what to teach or what not, and we need to have all this done within 4 hours on that day. Pretty intense stuff if you ask me. After a canteen break and more guitar playing at 10 o clock, we resumed our work at 11. This time we're designing exercise questions for them on that day. The questions are ridiculously hard LOL. Our idea is that they can only remember if they learn from the wrong... So I was told that I have to go back to Yamaha today for band practice at 1p.m. . While I was waiting my dad to pick me up from school to Yamaha, the sky was going grey, so I tried some pics with my camera.I kinda LOL'ed at the second pic, reminds me of the game "Left 4 Dead" XD 
When I reached Yamaha my teacher told me that today no band practice leh =_=". Really zadou lor... Haiz... 

So I took my lunch outside Yamaha - Station Kopitiam with Zhi Lin. Luckily my mom is working in Metro Plaza can take me home at 1 o clock....

That's about all for today...Another typical Saturday :D



Ah, and it's my sister birthday today. This is today's picture of the day.


Cheers~

1 comment:

zl.ng said...

Curi tangkap.... LOL~~~
Sneaky fellow...