Kinda exciting for them. Not for me LOL!
So we managed to play like 5 holes only because we have to stop at 11 a.m. . And to tell you honestly, even though I'm only helping out, I'm exhausted to max. x_x Here are some picture for the day.
Prodigy in making...
Hugging Wilson's ass XD
Wilson offering some reminders
Your friendly neighbourhood Coach Wilson :D
This lass is kicking your butt big time~
Don't aim bunker leh T_T
Wilson's Sunblock lotion. This picture is like an advertisement for sunblock lotion LOL!
And so the morning ended. I asked Wilson to take me back, what to do, he knows how to drive while I don't. Went to the highway and I accidentally directed him to the wrong road XD
He damn dulan haha...But it's not really the wrong road, it's just the wrong exit on the highway, so need to take a big round instead of shortcut lor. This was Wilson swearing in the car after I told him to take the wrong road XD
So in the end we still reach my father's workshop, but only 20 minutes late. :D ...Wilson wanted to have his car checked but the wait was too long, so he went back...
In the afternoon I have driving lessons. That uncle was half an hour late to my house...zzz...
So he drove to Bandar Teknologi for me to drive around there since there's almost no car in that place. Aiyoyo, treat me like newbie, though I never drove car before, I was experienced in driving golf buggies ma...
It was easy but the uncle kept turning the steering wheel for me LOL~ He was afraid but meh, I don't blame him.
After an hour of practicing I drove the car home with his guidance. Hmm, I noticed Malaysian drivers are (No offense but it's true) assholes. All of them follow me near behind, even though the lane beside is empty, they didn't want to overtake, but still bugging me from behind. Beh tahan...
So, that's my odyssey today in Kajang town. Quite a crazy + fun day.
Till my next post, happy holidays~


No comments:
Post a Comment