How adorable~ :D
He's still eight months old but already naughtier than any other average baby...Especially likes to drool on my shirt and play with saliva.
Music Club's activity was a bit quiet today, most students are still on holiday. So it meant less work for me :)
So after that I went to Yamaha with Zhi Lin. Me for performance practice while Zhi Lin for Drums lesson. We saw Zhong Xin there too, playing his harmonica for other performance group.
This was the girls practicing, playing some song by Mozart (forgot the piece name). Zhong Xin was away for his piano lesson inside the studio.
Seeing them performing makes me wanna learn violin too :D . But I have a dilemma, I can't decide whether I want to take up violin or saxophone, certainly not both since I don't have time and money. LOL! One thing's for sure, saxophone is teh sexiest, but at the same time it's many times more expensive than a violin.
When Zhong Xin came back to the room, we practiced and tried some of the song to see if it my guitar and his harmonica can play a part. Some are great, some sounds suckish with guitar and harmonica. :D
In the end teacher left us to practice among ourselves because she have a lesson. Then Zhi Lin was done with his drums class and came in too. Xin and Zhi Lin went nuts at the pianos :/ . Xin playing mostly Mozart songs while Zhi Lin played his "Sonata Pathetique" by Beethoven.
And I dare say that Mozart and Beethoven are not friends, because they sound grand yet disastrous when played together. Haha...The other pianist inside, Elaine, asked me why do I got two crazy pianist as friends LOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment