So I woke up early this morning and studied almost non-stop. Sucks to study last minute I know but what to do... That's me
Anyways I got bored in the afternoon and on my PC to find a piece called "Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini" by Rachmaninoff. Well, specificly, I was searching for an excerpt in that piece, which was "Variation 18".
Found it on YouTube, and to be honest it's one of the most beautiful song I've ever heard.
Here's a recording of the song, played by Chinese Piano Maestro Lang Lang.
After which I asked Zhi Lin and Zhong Xin where to find classical pieces. They both directed me to IMSLP (International Music Score Library Project). Found the piece but it was copyrighted so I cannot open it. Shite... But Zhi Lin came up with the link in SheetMusicFox.com LOL. The internet is too brilliant, there's nothing you can hide from the world >:D
Anyways I only printed out Variation 18 and it was not that hard to play, well to be honest it's quite hard for me but I'll rate it as an easier piece in classical music. It's written in piano duet instead of the orchestra version though, how nice~ +_+After trying out a few pages I went back to study again, how sad. Still have Addmaths to complete.
So...Wish me luck in my test, however unimportant it is. And here's some picture of the day :)
Can you guess what are those?


1 comment:
erm.. the 3rd 1 is a strawberry?
Post a Comment