Saturday, February 28, 2009

Music Revolution?

Wow I went on the whole day playing music today.

This morning I kinda decided that I want to go to school later than usual. At 8:30a.m. the members started to come for lessons, it was hectic work like last week. There were peoples who still want to register for lessons. So the AJKs decided that today will be the last day to accept any new members, unless special cases.

Our members are insane, there were around 100 of them :O ... I think this might be the music revolution that is going to happen in school. Music club will be one of the premier clubs in Yu Hua within a few years time, and the member intake will equal St.John's yearly intake LOL. It's a good thing only if our headmaster would appreciate Yu Hua's Co-curicullur activities. He already banned Yu Hua Idol from what I heard. I mean if he starts to restrict our activities I dare say I'm not really proud to be from Yu Hua.

Currently I need to work on these few things for the club:

  • Get a deal to perform for "Malam Kebudayaan"
  • Work out with Brass Band's saxophonist to form an instrumental band with Alto Saxophone as the lead instrument. Maybe get this ready for Pesta Senirama and Pertandingan Muzik DHL.
  • Fork a deal with choir to let us play live band for them when they sing instead of using CDs. And of course we get to choose some of the songs we play :)

Anyways, the committee had a meeting today, and we will be making club T-Shirts soon. Hmm...I hope they'll do a good job designing.

No comments: