Need I explain more? :P
It's been one damn tiring day. But worth it.
First things first. Let's introduce my bag to you.
This is my Wilson Staff golf bag given by my "siheng" Wilson Choo. I use Kasco Drivers and Kasco 3 and 5 woods. I also use Kasco TM03 Irons, Tourstage and Precept Wedges and Kasco Silicone Putter.
So let's start things off with something from yesterday shall we?
This is me washing my golf clubs. It's a tradition for those who were born golfing out from Bangi Golf Resort. We all wash our clubs one day before any tournaments or competition,although it doesn't differ much, like I said it's still a tradition.
So today's game was VERY VERY exciting. I won the tournament just by one stroke/shot. I teed off in a flight with Luqman, who was also competing in under-18 category. He got off leading me by 2 shots just after two holes, and went leading me by 4 shots after 5 holes when I played 9 shots in a par5 hole. He was going off a terrific start as I played catch up.
I shaved the distance between him at half way after 9 holes, he still led me by 2 shots at that time. I caught up one stroke to cut his lead to me by 1 shot, but not long after in a par4 hole he played birdie while I got bogey,he led me by 3 shots again.
At that time I still got around 6 holes to go, which I was worrying because I'm running out of holes to catch up. Then Luqman commited suicide in a Par3 hole by hitting the ball into water twice, and I cut his lead to 1 shot. And in the next hole, a Par5, he hit the ball into water again, and I managed to score a bogey while he played triple-bogey, and I came back leading him by 1 stroke. There were only 4 holes left at that time, and I heard that another Malay guy in the other flight was having a similar score with mine.
Luqman blew his remaining holes, bursting every hole. While I played Birdie-Bogey-Par-Birdie in the last 4 holes to save the day. So in the end when I came back to the club house I was surprised that I won but only by 1 stroke. What a crazy day...
Anyways, I need to thanks to my dad who followed me all day watching me play. He's as roasted as I am now LOL.


No comments:
Post a Comment