Chapter One
Yesterday was Music Club's big day, it's our briefing day for new members. We ( Well, only me) almost got into a heated conversation with Nagaya just to get the classrooms for yesterday. But it all went well, we got the two classrooms in the end
I went to school early to set up the venue for the event. Most peoples arrived there already when I reached. So we started to do some paperwork preparation and then arrange the tables and chairs. I was expecting around 50 members to attend this event, so I ended up saying that two classroom is almost too big, I was wrong LOL!
At 9:00, the members started to enter, after a while the traffic was so intense that 50 chairs isn't going to support all members. And we went to get more chairs from the other classrooms in block 6 tingkat. There was around 100 chairs so I suppose that at least 100 new members attended this briefing.
Then I started the briefing by giving my speech. OMFG this was quite paiseh, they all keep saying can't hear my voice. But what to do, school is noisy, the area is open, and there were so many peoples in the room, plus I was giving impromptu speech (Dunno what to prepare for my speech paper).
The whole thing wasn't too bad. After my speech was the briefing for Music Lessons, the two teachers Ah Chong and David presented their stuffs. And then it's my turn again to give some ideas on the band activities to the new members and again it was impromptu, that's why it was short.
In the end they got to see the instruments that they'll be buying while me, Song Guang, John went "disturbing" the new members :P.
I saw Chui Ching Jie and another Harmonica ex-senior (Don't know what's his name, but he plays Bass Harmonica for Ozalis Ensemble) in the briefing :O. They were here to check things out, I myself thinks that they are surveying our club LOL! Just kidding. But I heard from Zhong Xin that Harmonica have only 10+ new members. Well I'm not sure if it's normal but I can be sure that Music club is still more attractive and appealing.
And the violin guys (girls actually) was there too. They took Music Lessons though I'm not sure which. They said casually that Violin Club will want to merge into Music Club because their teacher sucks and their activity is limited. Haha...We'll see what we can do about this, the committee members' idea is to get Violin Club into Music Club to form a bigger family. I do hope violin will merge, and together Music Club, Brass Band, Chinese Orchestra, Harmonica, Choir can form a coalition in YuHua called "Yu Hua Musical". :D That's just one of my dream.
=+=+=+=+= =+=+=+=+= =+=+=+=+=
Chapter Two
So at night there was an event in school called "Pesta Angpau". I went to school for this event at 8:00PM and met Song Guang there for photography duties, well, sort of...
The pesta was held in the school hall. When I reached there they were dancing and dancing. And to be seriously honest, whoever organized the activities (No offense but it's really really true) is totally dumb. How can anyone arrange a pesta to have all dancing? It's ridiculously boring. And the show would have been better if they event organizer actually invited Music Club to have a sing-along session (Yes, I'm advertising). I mean, most people likes to sing, given that they know the lyrics, not all people likes to dance, even though if they know how to do it. So meh, I have a conclusion, Pesta Angpau 2009is not special at all.
Oh yea, one more thing to add, my comment is biased and I never liked scouts, ever.
=+=+=+=+= =+=+=+=+= =+=+=+=+=
Chapter Three
And so today was my practice round for MSSD Hulu Langat. Went to UNITEN golf course in the morning at 8:30AM. Many Uncle Ken's students was to attend this practice round.
But the noob manager never told my sifu that there's a tournament in the morning. In the end we have to come back at 1:00PM to play lor. So I followed Wilson Choo go "long gai". Went to Sri Petaling to practice 50 balls and then we silly guys go play minigolf in the clubfitting office LOL. Jokers. The balls went everywhere and we finally got bored of it at 12:00 afternoon.
After the lunch at McDonald's we went back to tee off at UNITEN. My flight was with JuAnn, Luqman and Ryan with his father. Damn fun leh, though it was hot under the sun. Luqman was joking with JuAnn and me all the way. Haha... Just to tell you guys out there, golf is not only for old men.
So overall my score was 40 for 9 holes, three pars, one birdie, three bogeys, one double-bogey and one triple-bogey. I really have to work hard jor, since Wednesday or Thursday will be the big day. I hope this year I will finally win first in the MSSD championship, it will be quite close, but I WILL DO IT. :)
=+=+=+=+= =+=+=+=+= =+=+=+=+=
Alright that's all for today's post. It's long I know.
Till then, Cheers and Oya!


No comments:
Post a Comment