.
.
Ah...!!! So sorry to blog about this a week later. I was busy with other stuffs (Guess what, I got back into writing fictional stories again :P). And check out my first episode of this 3 part series Here!
Okay, so last Monday was the International Day of Peace. Minyi organized a trip to Sunway Pyramid to "spread the love" so to speak :D ... Why did I ended up going with them? That's a good question. It was because I had nothing else to do on that day, but the main reason was that Natasya "forced" me to go, and so I did.
That morning I went to Kajang KTM station at 9am to take the train to Serdang Station. Waited for almost 45 minutes over there =.="... Nothing to do then take pictures lor. The link to the pictures is HERE! , or you can check out my facebook photos for my photos collection. :)
At 10am, all of the guys from SMK BBSL arrived, with their uniforms on :P. So we took quite a few pictures while waiting for the train.
Minyi and Jin Rui.
Samson holding the camera.
The Peace Coalition!!!
2 minutes more. Grr...!
Met some new friends, they are a funny bunch of guys. :D
When the train was about to arrive they go and form an american football formation at the platform LOL!
And so we went on the train. It was so crowded la, typical Malaysian kereta api in the morning. Want to breathe also felt like choking.
After about a 40 minutes ride, we arrived at KL Sentral, where we have to switch KTM line. One of the rarest coincidence ever happened to me! I can't believe I met Lixuan, Hwa, Ying and Desmond at the station, having boarded the same train at the same time, heading to the same destination! XD
Haha... This picture is priceless :P
After that we boarded the train to Subang Jaya, took another half an hour. When we reached there it seemed like the sky was about to rain o_o". Luckily it didn't, we walked a distance to the nearby bus station to take the bus to Sunway Pyramid.
Minyi leading the charge :O
"Yeah, we owned the whole bus!" XD
The bus was much more worse than the train. zzz... Nevermind, the ride was short.
At around 11:45 am, we finally got sight of our destination!
The head of the sphinx.
ICE-CREAM!!!
I have to say, my last visit to this place was like 7-8 years ago :O ...
My first impression when I went in was, this place is so cool!
We gathered around and started to look for a place for lunch.They went for the directories.
Minyi was hysterical lol.
And we took some silly photos with the duck!
I liked Wah Long's(Rightmost) pose in this picture LOL!
Minyi buying yet another Rubik's Cube for her collection =_="
We had our lunch at Carl's Junior. It's some kind of a burger shop. Gotta say the food was expensive leh.
Cheers for Peace Day!
Ok... Guys gossiping. Kinda new to me, haha...
After that went for ICE-SKATING!!!
There were a lot of people in the rink. Meh... That sucks. And guess who I found skating inside? Law Kah Fai with his friend Ah Jon, can't believe the coincidence again!!! :D
I'm just a beginner in ice-skating, fell down 5 TIMES on the ice XD. It hurts of course, and it hurts more when peoples are looking at you LOL! I got the hang of it after a while, but peoples are like pushing and pulling you around, that's why having a lot of people in the rink sucks big time. But I have to say it's really fun when you know how to skate (I don't).
After almost 3 hours in the rink, I took a timeout. The leg hurts from standing too long trying to balance yourself on two thin 5mm blades. I then went to bowling with the guys (Don't ask, I sucked in that game).
Then went jalan-jalan a bit lor... Found this live band performing at one of the hallways.
They were playing a latin-jazz music, this pianist was insane!!!
At 7pm, we splitted and our group had our dinner at Manhattan Fish House (or something like that, I don't remember the name).
And WHOA!!! The price tag was GOLDEN!!! Wallet bleed LOL!
This was the waiter serving the seafood platter, they burn the whole plate in front of you with a mini-flamethrower device leh. Quite cool :P
The end result.
This was what I had. It was good, though I doubt if it was worth the price, bloody restaurants.
After the dinner Minyi met up with us (Yea, she ice-skated for like 5 hours). And then we went around the mall doing some nonsense.
Photos
More photos
Even more photos.
This was them trying to play prank on the crowd, epic phail XD
Found this shop. Reminded me of this video. Look at the end and you'll understand. :)
Aiya... After that have to rush back, if not kena hammer by parents.
Took taxi from Sunway to the train station. Luckily the train was about 4 minutes away when I reached there.
Went on the train, more camwhoring along the way.
We tried to take this picture for like 6 times? Minyi la, keep complaining she don't look good in the picture, then have to retake again and again... =_="
Phew... After a long ride. They went down at the Serdang Staion, leaving me alone for my trip back to Kajang.
The last picture of the day...
Went home really kena marah LOL... But by mom lar. Nevermind, tahan, that day was Peace Day, don't want to argue la...
And so this concludes my three part International Day of Peace series. My next posts should be on another event during my last holidays, or maybe on an interesting topic that I shall reveal in due time.
Till next time, cheers~


3 comments:
wooooot! such a long post. i should have read it earlier to get more photos!
Yea well you know I do updates quite often... :)
lol...yea..next time go out must bring you also..then I can have lotsa pics xD..
Post a Comment