Anyways, sorry for not having the origin of life article posted(as if anyone would care :P), it's a long post and I need some time to do some research before I'm going to write about it, again, time is not what I have for the moment. I'll get to writing it as soon as I got a bit of free time though.
Anyways, to redeem myself, I'm writing this to share some stuffs with you guys. It's about my taste of music. XD
Now I've been talking to a lot of peoples about what music I listen and some of them seems to be surprised at how a little bit bizarre my taste of music is. Well... I don't know, I feel normal though :P
Alright so... Let's begin exploring and decide for yourself whether I'm a music weirdo or what.
My Favorites:
My Favorite Genre: I have no particular favorite genre, but I would say I like a few. First being Rock and then Punk-Rock, and then Jazz, some Latin songs, followed by Instrumentals like Soundtracks, Classical and New Age Music
My Favorite Rock Artiste: Has to be Green Day, no doubt about this.
My Favorite Punk-Rock Artiste: Yellowcard, all time favorite band of mine, and Avril Lavigne!
My Favorite Jazz Artiste: Jamie Cullum, UK's most successful Jazz artiste
My Favorite Latin Artiste: Juanes
My Favorite Instrumental Artiste: Jon Schmidt, New Age Pianist. Kaori Kobayashi, Saxophonist.
My Favorite Composer: Nobuo Uematsu, The Final Fantasy composer; Jerry Martin, The Sims composer.
My Favorite Old Artiste: The Eagles, Bee Gees, Guns 'N Roses, Elton John
My Favorite Solo Artiste: Michelle Branch, Santana.
My Favorite Classical composer: Chopin
My Favorite Soundtracks: Final Fantasy lar... Ragnarok Online also not bad.
My Tops:
My Top 10 personalities:
- Ryan Keys - Yellowcard/ Big If - Lead vocal, guitar.
- Billie Joe Armstrong - Green Day - Lead vocal, guitar.
- Jamie Cullum
- Jon Schmidt
- Sean Mackin - Yellowcard - Backup vocal, violin.
- Juanes
- Nobuo Uematsu
- Avril Lavigne
- LP - Yellowcard - Drums
- Igudesman and Joo
My Top 30 Songs:
- Gifts and Curses - Yellowcard - Spiderman 2 Soundtrack
- Sweet Child O Mine - Guns 'N Roses - Appetite for Destruction
- High and Dry - Jamie Cullum - Pointless Nostalgic
- Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
- Only One - Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
- Photograph - Jamie Cullum - Catching Tales
- All At Sea - Jamie Cullum - Twenty Something
- To The Summit - Jon Schmidt & Ray Smith - To The Summit
- How I Go - Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds/ Big Fish Soundtrack
- Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum - Bridget Jones 2: The Edge of Reasons Soundtrack
- Starlight - Muse - Black Holes & Revelations
- Red Carpets - Big If - Demo Track
- Words, Hands, Hearts - Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds
- All Of Me - Jon Schmidt - August End
- Air on the 'F' String - Jon Schmidt - To The Summit
- Always Almost - Big If - Demo Track
- American Idiot - Green Day - American Idiot
- Fotografia - Juanes - Mi Sangre
- Afraid - Yellowcard - Paper Walls
- Dear Bobbie - Yellowcard - Paper Walls
- Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day - American Idiot
- Para Tu Amor - Juanes - Mi Sangre
- The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
- You and Me and One Spotlight - Yellowcard - Paperwalls
- Murder City - Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
- A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton - White Chicks Soundtrack
- Everywhere - Michelle Branch - The Spirit Room
- Viva La Vida - Coldplay - Viva La Vida
- Love Will Keep Us Alive - The Eagles
- I'm Feeling You - Santana & Michelle Branch
Hmm... That's all I think. I'll edit if I think I left anything out. Do tell me if I have a eccentric taste for music, I wanna know LOL!
Meanwhile, do check on those songs listed if you have plenty of time to spare and some appetite for music that is new to you. Maybe it'll worth the try and you'll find yourself having a new favorite artiste, who knows :)
Till next time, Cheers~


No comments:
Post a Comment