Saturday, September 19, 2009

Photography Session 5: Playground?

Venue: School, Neighborhood Playground
Time & Date: 18.9.09
Duration: 0.5 Hour
Camera: Canon IXUS 80
Other Props: None
What/Who I brought along: N.A.


So... Did some shooting today because I had time at home. Turned out to have quite a few interesting photos. Played around with macro a bit, and then some sepia and B&W. To all who are using DSLR out there, consider getting a compact like mine? (Joke intended!)  :D


A New Hope? 

Groovy!

Nine inch of steel

Guess what is this?

Going down and dirty, lying on the grass to take this picture.



Dandelions

This could have been a good one if not for out of focus.  :/

Da playground.

"Swings - Broken since 2000?!"

Found this lone hibiscus amongst the grass.

Heart shaped weed.

See, I saw the see-saw! 

Hmm... Nothing special, but suited my mood at that time. :)

No comments: