Friday, October 9, 2009

Pepper Spray and Balls?

Whoops, been long since I've updated. Well there's nothing much lately, just some stuffs in my life that is not too boring but not worth to be mentioned here either, that's why the lack of posting here :)

Here's a bit of my status now-



Music: Been practicing, not too much though. Wanted to compose one or two songs but can't find the time and privacy to do so. Currently practicing for the prom night performance, and conducting practice sessions for Music Club Form 2 band. 

Study: Can't study lar... No time, no concentration, and tons of distractions. Gonna screw up my SPM. Subjects left to study - Biology, Chemistry, History, Komsas, Moral. Messed up my Biology exam, god knows how am I going to study Bio in Uni.

Sports: Stopped golfing for almost 2 months now. Really hope SPM passes soon so I can resume my training. Been having resistance training on my own though. Will get back into golf and badminton as soon as SPM ends. :)

Photography
: Been planning to get one D-SLR, no money leh (I want 500D only also no money T_T). Planning to go for a photography trip with my IXUS 80 after SPM, don't know, maybe some island like Redang or something, or backpacking, that would be fun :D .

Money: Biggest concern, been low on money even though I've not spent much. Damn neh..! But I have to admit la, I bought myself quite a few books about Biochemistry lately, quite expensive :O

Health: Sucks, feels like a zombie now that I've not got enough sleep even during the holidays.

Love: Feels so numb right now, someone help me?

Recent Happenings: Hmm... Not much, been to a couple of prom night meetings, and found out one interesting thing, but I'll leave it for my next post :P. Anyways, it was quite smooth (the second one I mean). Heard Nat talking about almost being robbed, she was confronted by a robber in the parking lot at Sunway Pyramid. Then she took out pepper spray and shot the guy in the face before lifting her legs forcefully into his groin area (in other words, she kicked his balls), that robber was paralyzed instantly and was later caught, OUCH! :P    Anyways it was quite funny how she explained the situation at that time.

Recent Interests: Found myself playing chess again lately, the last time I played non-stop was 3 years ago, interest stuff :P ... Been listening to a band called Big If, it was all because of Ryan Keys, they haven't released their first album yet but their demo songs are awesome! And I'm back into writing stories again, so who have any good storyline ideas that you want to be penned down please ask me I can write the story for you LOL!

Future Plans: Not much plans right now. Working on a Music Camp for next year, and then maybe will try to get a part-time job at The Guitar Store (to learn music from pros at the same time). Applying for Inti Scholarship, but either way I'll still enroll myself there (or Taylors College) for A-Levels before going into Bioscience at Taylors. Hopefully I don't change my mind about what to study again :)



So, that's about all I have to say for now. My next post, which will probably be in tomorrow or the next day or the next next day, will be about leadership (or religion, depending on my mood).

Stay tuned and till next time, cheers~

No comments: