Monday, October 19, 2009

Odyssey No.15: Ooo... It's getting hot in here!

.

Wow... Just half an hour of practice session yesterday and the next day my leg turned into jelly! Now it's so sore that to walk is like to have hammers hitting on your thigh... Argh! That sucks... Luckily this restriction motivated me to sit down and study instead of moving around doing nonsense...

Anyway, this post is about the last Saturday.

(This is a rare picture indeed!)
So, that morning, I was all prepared to leave the house for school, until Lixuan gave me a call andsaid the school is not opened! wtf?!

Turns out it was Deepavali and the guard was a bit grumpy so he didn't want to open the classrooms for us to use. Crap!

There goes the band practice session...

So we joked around in school until 10:30a.m. lor... Before going to Old Town for morning tea :)



And then I remembered that there's a 350-Dance for the Planet meeting in Midvalley today. So I decided to go, along came Zhi Lin who was reluctant but he had nothing else to do. The event was organized by Malaysian Youth Climate Justice Network and on the 24th of October, they will do a mob dance somewhere in KL (Okay, I dunno where, don't ask!)...

At 1pm in the afternoon, I drove back to house and then we walked down to the KTM station to take our train to Midvalley. The crowd was not bad for a public holiday, it wasn't too cramped. :P

We reached Midvalley at 2:10pm :O... We thought we're late for the meeting, turns out they are just starting to gather around.

They gathered at the Food Junction.
There was a Nikon fair down at the Central Court...Aww... Didn't went down to take a look.
Then we went to the exhibition halls to sit down and discuss.

"Hey cleaner!!! There's a spot here you've missed!!!"
"Here's the plan... We have no plans!"

"Alright, since we have no plans, let's just dance for fun!"

Join the Dance of Randomosity!

"Dance! Maggots! Dance!"

"Hey, we only need you to dance for six hours, no big deal!"

"That's not how you hold the camera! It goes like this, see how the zen flows?"

Yea, you guys really looks silly during the dance XD

So, the meeting was about an hour long. They did some jobs distribution, I'll be the photographer on that day. :)

And as you saw in the pictures, they did a bit of rehearsal of the dance, attracted attention of a lot of people :O ... Haha, it was quite funny, I mean, the dance... XD

Overall, I think the next Saturday should be fun, if the police didn't take it too seriously and arrest us I mean...



So after the meeting, go back lor. Zhi Lin's parents were there, so I'm left alone to take the KTM home. But wait!!! Minyi drove to Midvalley, so I get to take a ride home :D

It was raining out there...


To be honest, I'm more nervous than she was la... I mean, it's the first time I get to ride a girl friend's car, and she failed once in the car exam (Shh... This was supposed to be a secret!)

And I was right to be more nervous, she exited on the wrong road and then we ended up in Bangsar leh!!! Walau!!! XD

Haha, funny la. In the end it took about an hour to reach my house. Take KTM also faster LOL!

See Minyi, salah jalan also so happy... Selamba only =_="


Haha... Alright, a busy week coming soon. More exams, more studies!

Next update should about this coming Saturday. I'm sure there will be lots of photos so stay tuned.

Till next time, cheers~

No comments: