Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Hey guys, Happy Halloween!I hope you've been having fun trick or treating, if that ever happens in Malaysia :P

Anyways, it's been long since my last post. I'm quite busy lately, studying and preparing for the SPM examinations. It sucks...meh...

So, the last Tuesday some guys from Inti-UC came over and interviewed me for a scholarship award, it's called Leadership Excellence Awards :) . It didn't went too well, I kinda stuck when they asked me," What are the first three things that your friend will say when they think about you?" :O

Crap! XD (BTW I'm going into University in January) 

Haha...So, I will write new stuffs soon, probably in a few days time.

Things(Post titles) soon to be blogged:
  • 350-Dance for the Planet
  • Adam, Eve, Noah



Ah... Since it's Halloween, I've found a video that I thought I will share with you guys. It's called "Halloween Candy Hax" LOL! Just take a look at the video.



So if you find that the kids next door are a bit of an annoyance for asking candy from you today, do this to them >:D

Alright... That's all for today, till next time, cheers~

No comments: