Saturday, August 15, 2009

Who's Birthday o?

Ah... 八月十五 , how can I forget? It's Mooncake Festival ma~ xD No la... Actually it's Hwa's birthday la...

Again it's Saturday, school's activity was cancelled due to H1N1 infection of one of the students :O ...Crap, why o why must you cancel Saturday's activity?! ARGH!!! And so the whole morning study at home, beh tahan the boredom :( , until I even took my golf club and see how many times can I bounce the golf ball without it hitting the ground for half an hour just to pass the time (I got 400+ bounces maximum btw xD )

Afternoon went to Metropoint to have a little lunch celebration for Hwa's birthday at Kenny Rogers, together with Lixuan, Ying, Song Guang, John, Zhen Hao and Ah T :)

LOL I got to admit, singing the birthday song was a dumb+funny idea, it was rather weird without the candles la xD

The order was very kelam-kabut, zzz... When all the orders had arrived then we start to makan lor...


This is the mashed potatoes? Kinda looked like cheese paste.

Hwa got owned by the mashed potatoes. Sorry but I just have to post this up :D


Overall it's just a simple lunch celebration. Nothing too fancy, since want to exam already, need to go home and study ma (like real :P )

So anyways, Happy Sweet Sixteen to Hwa!



Till next time, cheers~

No comments: