Sunday, August 16, 2009

Golfing with Alba: NO!!! Porridge!!! & EPL

Introducing "Golfing with Alba", an insight to what it's like to be the golfing me. Stay tuned :)

======================================================================

Ah...Another typical Sunday. Well today I went for training as usual, after two weeks of break from golf due to me having to buy birthday present on the last Sunday :P

So I arrived at Sri Petaling Driving Range at 10a.m. in the morning, and saw something that's not right - MY COACH WAS NOT THERE!!!

Turns out he was sick, it was not H1N1 though :) . So Wilson as usual was there, teaching the kids (tough job). No one can check my swing, sakit kepala~

Then coach came, late, but he's okay. Then after whacking around 60-70 balls, we went for lunch, me, Wilson and Coach (I call him Uncle Ken btw).
Wilson driving lor.

WTF?! We went down to KL?

Just beside Times Square

Come so far just to eat porridge. NOO!!!!

Fascinating...  Porridge does not equate to Energy... =_=


Suan le ba... Then went to Uncle Ken's house to sit for a while. Saw "Final Score" on ESPN. 

Yea football is back again, though I was never a big fan of it. Still, this season's going to be interesting, we're seeing Man U without Ronaldo, Man City with an all-star team, etc... Anyways, my favourite team won their first match :)  ...  Arsenal 6-1 Everton... Woohoo~ This should shut those critics of Wenger's policy up :P

So at 2p.m. something we went back to the driving range, and I was working on this:Yea, I was told that my club always comes down first. Have to work on that more. And needs to do more pull up, my distance is going downhill...Grrrr...

And so this has been another day of golfing. Till next time, cheers~

No comments: