Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photography Session 3: Emo skies

Venue: Sg.Chua, School
Time & Date: 16th of August and 22nd of August respectively
Duration: N.A. 
Camera: Canon IXUS 80
Other Props: Brain
What/Who I brought along: Empty-handed


Actualy this isn't really a photography outing/session, it's just a compilation of some photos taken the course of the last week. Well, only half of the photos was taken by me, the other half by Lixuan, they're not too bad, so I've decided to share with you guys. :)


Taken in a Sg.Chua village

Ditto as above.

Taken in school lor (obvious lar...)

Just outside the school.

Ah, found an interesting photography subject, the trees beside the new basketball court. Taken by Lixuan. I like this pic personally  :)

Taken by Lixuan.

Taken by Lixuan.

Taken by Lixuan. Digital zoom, that's why the quality like that =_=.

Taken by me.

Same


So that's all I think. Stay tuned for more photo sharings in the future, cheers~ :)

No comments: