Monday, August 24, 2009

Golfing with Alba; Photography Session 4: KGA Kids Golf Day

Venue: UNITEN Golf Course
Time & Date: 24th of August, 9:00 a.m.
Duration: 5 hours 
Camera: Canon IXUS 80
Other Props: Golf balls
What/Who I brought along: My Approach Wedge


So I helped my coach to bring the kids out to the golf course for today. Most of them are beginners and is going into the golf course for the first time.  And there were 15-16 of them if I'm not wrong.

And had to divide them into 4 flights leh, three which were led by my coach, Wilson and me and one flight will go on their own.

My flight's kids were Ker Jing(don't like to play golf one), Isabel(not bad for a 4/5 year old girl), Jared(talks too much), and Bryan(his father talks too much)... Overall you can imagine how chaotic the situation was. First of all they had never been into the golf course before, so I have to look out and show commands just to keep them from being hit by other balls. And then I have to explain the rules for hundreds of times before they understand (they're kids anyway). And then I have got parents who are following and giving me pressure as if I am not teaching them the proper way to play golf... Grrrr....! Going crazy la~

Anyways, after that I joined Wilson and Nick's family for some nonsense gollfing LOL! Hmmm... Can't really explain how nonsensical it was, they are just pure jokers la~

So...Here are the pictures from today. Hope you'll learn something about golf just by looking at it XD...


Getting ready for the game.


Uncle Francis caddying his son Nick.


Bridgestone, the golf balls I usually play for normal game and tournaments, besides Titleist Pro.V1(this ball costs like RM20+ for one  :X ... I mean the Titleist )


The practice greens


Nick acting like pro.





Eh... Miss la~



Wilson tangan gatal.

My Approach Wedge

Hit so high.

Found some rubber seeds. Hmm... What to do to it?

You hit it of course! (It passed the water by the way)



After the game too free, so I took consecutive shots to capture the ball falling into the hole...

I liked this one, though the ball is not very clear.




And for this section I'm bringing you some moments I find interesting... Here it goes. (Note: not all the dialogues are real LOL!)






This is my coach Uncle Ken







See their reaction...






Then I did a few misc pictures lor...


Sky

Sky...Again. This picture does gives me the goosebumps, it kinda feels like it's what you see when you ascends to the Heavens after you died.

Got this taken from my house. When I look at these kind of pictures, sometimes I do wonder if there's a God, where is he hiding? Why is God hiding? 


And there ends this long post. I hope you liked it. 

So till next time, cheers~

No comments: