Sunday, August 23, 2009

Odyssey No.12 - Universiti Malaya Medical Centre

Went for Golf training for 3 hours only today, not many students were there since it's school holidays and the Puasa month just began yesterday.

So... Worked on a lot of things, especially in some key areas. So this holiday have to practice a lot to get it right lor.




This afternoon drove all the way to the middle of Kuala Lumpur, to Universiti Malaya Medical Center to give Hwa's sister Shu Min, who went through an operation, a visit.

Stopped by at Song Guang's church to pick him up before going around the town searching for a place to buy some gifts. Argh!!! Screw THAT mini market and Econsave lar, can't find what we want to buy, have to settle for other things instead... =_=

Anyways, the road wasn't as jammed as expected, luckily. And we reached the place at 4pm. But the place was...darn too complicated... Almost lost my way inside the place LOL!


So err... Well, Shu Min was fine, I guess... It was quite awkward being in the ward with her whole family :P

And then we left at 5pm, paid RM2 for the parking ticket. And then I realised --- THE EXIT WASN'T EVEN BLOCKED. Grr...! Anyways, the way back went smoothly, until my GPS unit screwed me up, it can't even locate my position, and I did a wrong turn at the highway :X Then have to waste like extra 20 minutes to get back home, not to mention what it did to my petrol money... Geram gila!

Overall, this was a crazy experience. Like what the harmonica guys always say, Dare Dare Die! I really no brainer for today la...

Haha... So that's all for today I guess. Tomorrow still have to bring kids masuk padang, should be chaotic as usual, expect some pictures :) Till next time, cheers~

No comments: