Saturday, February 27, 2010

Odyssey No.23: Ce-luh-bre-tion!

Hey guys! It's been long since my last post. It has been an insane year so far! Phew, where to start?



First of all, let's talk a bit about my Chinese New Year shall we?

It was great, I get to meet all my relatives(as usual =.="). But this year it's a lil' different because my brother is more one and a half years old.He really brightened up the celebration, in fact all the pictures I had took were of him lol.
This was my brother getting his first official angpau :P

This was my brother watching TV. Reminds me of myself hmm... : )

My brother playing football at my grandma's place.

He then went to kacau this Tigger doll.

Then he tried to climb the stairs without support, got caught by my sister ><"

Walau a, needless to say, he was damn hyperactive la. Kept running around in the house, busy foraging for food(I guess that's what kids do huh...). 



So for the whole week I stayed in Kajang area, that's kinda boring la =.=".

Then on Thursday(18th of February) the ex-students of 5D 2009 went to Pn.Ean's house to lepak.

It was nice that we get to gather with old friends and have interesting conversations, well, maybe not that interesting, but it still felt nice lar XD.

This was us taking group photos.


Hmm... There was one interesting thing that I found out, I've got testimonies from friends actually saying that National Service is AWESOME! Yeah, all capital letters. They said it's very fun and interesting, it's not what we think it is :O

We were wondering if they were brainwashed in the camp or not lol. Still, it's the government who were running these NS camps, anything could happen :X



And on the 20th, we had a BBQ and Steamboat fest in our primary school classmate Yen Hui's house. It was 6B '04 gathering la. 

Well, here are some photos from the night courtesy of Douglas : )


Adery perasan gila :D

"So you were saying we'll barbeque the veges and steamboil the chicken wings?"

Students forum lol

And everyone was idling because I was too quiet XD

Let's do the cha-cha lol


Ah... Really got the nostalgic feeling, how I wish I was in primary school now : (



The school started on Monday the 22nd of February. Had tons of preparation meetings with LEO Club for upcoming CNY Marathon Visitation, which I shall blog about in the next post : ), and LEO Mission.

And Jin came back on Wednesday! So we hanged out on the next day, went to visit Adrian from MyCJN for (kononnya) a Chinese New Year party. Minyi drove ourselves there and after 1.5 hours of wrong turns and epic maneuvering in Serdang, we managed to reach his house at 9pm. And we were the first to arrive LOL! =.="

So much for a CNY party haha...And I've got one funny picture to share thanks to Jin for capturing it XD

Haha... Got pwned by a schnauzer LOL!



So, CNY is finally coming to an end on tomorrow. I hope everyone have had a good time during the course of two weeks : )

CNY Marathon Visitation post will be coming up next! Stay tuned and till next time, cheers~

No comments: