Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 cents for Calculus

'Sup guys? Sorry I have been very busy for the pass weeks. I've had tests and quizzes breathing down my neck lately. 



Anyway there were of course some interesting stuffs that happened.

First of all, Stact Club started the Power of 10 Sen campaign! This campaign's aim is to raise money for Cambodia and Haiti punya.


There were distributing personal piggy banks to raise money. I myself took three LOL! Well two of them are for Minyi and Sin Yin. Pity the guys at the counter a bit la, the piggy banks are not too "hot", nobody wants them :(

Anyway, they made this large 10 cents sandwich haha. Just had to take a picture with it. ><" Oh ya the girl of the left was the organizer for this event.



Then last week on the 27th of January we had a students' forum at SAO concourse, where students get to vent their complaints and suggest ideas for improvements.


Ah... Not really that interesting as the problems pointed out by the students were pretty much common sense, but the management also tried to dodge most of the questions la(from my POV). They are much skilled at that than the guys in Matrix!

It doesn't really help much so to speak, but I don't know la since I do not stay there, yet : /



Ah, then on last Monday, my Calculus lecturer gave us a bloody question for bonus marks. It was differentiation and we were given a week to finish it. A WEEK?!

Well I was skeptical at first, because it looked easy. It really is though, the only problem is that I start running out of paper spaces because the equation became too long when I tried to differentiate the numbers. 

Take a look at the paper, and this was the second paper I used. =_="

It looks so artistic LOL! Probably one of my most beautiful Mathematics work that I had done.



Then on Thursday I had Sociology and Calculus tests. Screw them la, spent so much time studying also dunno how to answer the questions... Zzz...

Well Sociology wasn't that hard, but I did not study in detail because I was riding on bullet train to finish everything in time.

As for Calculus, it sucked big time! Not to mention that it has a 20% in the whole course marks =_=". I wasn't sure what was I doing during that paper lol, brain lag, cannot think properly. Maybe it was because I drank 3 cups of coffee just to keep me awake before the tests. Damn, I still messed up everything in the end.

Ah nevermind, I still have Chemistry and English tests on next week. Just make sure I don't screw those up and I'll be fine I guess.

Targetting 4.00 GPA for this semester LOL, if not at least 3.50 GPA, seriously cannot mess up any of those papers.



Grrr...! Need more motivation!

Till next time, cheers~

No comments: