Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!

.

Hey guys, Happy Chinese New Year and for all the couples out there, Happy Valentine's Day!



So, it's a new year again, and I'm not feeling particularly in the mood. Hmm... Maybe it's because it doesn't feel festive enough, I do wonder why.

Anyway in INTI-UC for the past week, there were quite some interesting events.

Such as...

This!

Valentine's Sales by LEO Club.

I volunteered to help the counter for a few hours a day, just to get an overview on the number of lovebirds in the campus. Well, turns out the number is quite little : /

We had a lot of keychains for sale, some teddies, cosmetics, candies, roses! And we also had this big teddy bear that costs RM500 o_o"... They are crazy enough to even put this for sale lol.

Of course, the teddy is just too adorable not to take a photo with :)



And they had a Chinese Cultural Night too, which I did not attend due to Chemistry test and because it's too late at night, aww... :( 



So... I'm having a week's off for Chinese New Year, in fact I had an extra day of holiday because my lecturers, coincidentally, postponed their Friday classes. Awesome~ :)

What am I doing for the week? Well, nothing much I guess. Sunday to Wednesday, it's all about visiting places and getting Angpaus XD

Maybe gonna spend some time going through these books too.


And eat some OMG candies : /


And spend some time watching the red skies daydreaming.


And oh! Gonna practice music, for an upcoming small performance. And I'm going to spend quite some time in Zhi Lin's house to prepare for some song recordings. Hopefully it will go on smoothly and everything will be done on time before that day comes. :)



So that's about it I guess. Gonna write more soon.

Till next time, cheers~

No comments: