Nothing much to talk about Sports Day, it's the same old thing year after year :) ... So I'll let my pictures to the talking.
This brilliant photo taken by my digital camera, who saids you need an SLR to produce good picture? XD
The main building housing the VIPs and spectators.
Two similar photos, different feel.
Charlie's Angel: Hwa, Xuan, Ying
Wei Herng:"You and whose army?"
The prizes for grabs *Drools*
The oath of sportsmanship.
I went to the long jump section to take pictures for most of the morning. So these are the pictures. (It's a bit lousy I know, I admit SLR beats digital compact for sports photos)*Arrgh!*
Tortoise knows how to jump. *Shocked :O*
Leaping across Sahara Desert.
Xuan posing :)
The busiest stall in the stadium. Wait, it's the only stall in the stadium =_="
====================================================================
After the whole event I met up with Fui Chin and "the others" (no offense for not mentioning your names but Fui Chin's the one who ajak me XD) . So it's about a meeting to organize a prom night for 2009 Form 5 students in December, somewhere between 21st to 23rd. It sounded like fun, and I'll be in charge of the live band session, Hoorah?
Fuyoh~ Fui Chin, why so serious?
So we discussed on how should we organize this prom night, they decided that we give Oriental Crystal Hotel a try as a venue. And so the whole gang went to the hotel to ask the details of hall rental and stuffs.
They have efficient workers LOL! As soon as we asked the attendant at the counter a "Tour Guide" was assigned to help us with the details. He showed us the biggest ballroom, then a tiny one, and another one open rooftop with swimming pool(which was my favourite)
Waiting for someone to attend.
We haven't decide which but I think the ballroom should suit the event the best, with a stage and a big area for dancing.The ballroom.
Ah well, it's still in planning stage for now. But I hope everyone will give their support for this prom night to make it successful. Any suggestions and ideas would be appreciated too :)
Coming Up...Odyssey No.6. Stay tuned.


No comments:
Post a Comment