Yesterday Song Guang, Thomas and me went to KPJ after school to visit Ee Von who was in the hospital after getting dengue.
We went there to disturb here LOL! But she's getting better if anyone's asking, as silly and cheerful as usual, doesn't look like she had fever or something =_=
This was her being interviewed by some peoples from Jabatan Kesihatan.
===================================================================
Our class was forced to go a carnival at Kolej Universiti Islam Selangor today. It has something to do with "Kerjaya Remaja" or something, I forgot what's the occasion LOL! It starts at about 8:00a.m. and ends at 5:00p.m. :O
Anyways we don't have a choice, it's either we go there or we ponteng sekolah. So our class boarded the bus at around 8:30a.m. for our destination.The view in the bus, I can't believe that most of us attended today even though we were reluctant to go a day ago.
The ride was bumpy since I was sitting behind. About 45 minutes later, we reached our destination. Can't believe the size of the university compound. It's quite huge.
This was Khai Chee playing a prank on Jia Fuo :)
I brought my camera along of course. Took some pictures of the buildings.
After we took our breakfast we went into the main convention hall. Saw most of them gathered at a booth right at the entrance. And guess what are they looking at?That's right. There's a row of PC there just for others to play LOL! And there were some Malay kids playing Counter-Strike Source +_+ ... Really zadou.Our "Hou Gor" was the first to get a place to play. They were bullying the kids =_=
Zai Hao in "Sapu mode" XD
Beh tahan them. At school PC lab play, come here also play =_=
So me, Zhi Lin, and Xin went around to see the other events. Got my camera out for more pictures :D
The bamboo version of the Korean walkway of trees XD
Introducing our model of the day, Xin.
Random picture.
We finally found something interesting though. There was a drama competition in an auditorium. And our school's participating too (I didn't know about that). So we went in and found ourselves some place to sit. The dramas are, quite, if at all, interesting (because that's the best thing we can find for ourselves to do). There was some funny ones, some boring ones, some lame ones, none I saw was brilliant +_+, but I've only seen like 3 and a half performance so it's not for me to judge. I was sitting too far away from the stage that I can't take a good picture. So bear with the picture quality.Here are some photos.This drama was already halfway through when I entered the auditorium. But it has something to do with a family of Datuk and Datin dealing with a crazy daughter, and they hired a bomoh who screwed her up even more, and then a doctor came for the rescue. Didn't know the whole story though.
This drama talked about male and female equality, or it seems. A gang of cyclist was riding around, one guy got his bike stucked and asked for help, another laughed at him for being a sissy, and blah blah blah, I didn't know what are they talking about since I can't listen clearly. Then came an uncle who's bike is broken, and a girl fixed it for him, then blah blah blah again. The funny part is when the motorbike prop dropped it's back wheel when the "Apek" rode it away from the scene, the whole auditorium went hysterical :D
This drama sets in a warung kopi. Talks about the recent economy and recessions. Quite funny + lame. I like the Mamak a lot, funny how he acts like a pro.
The next one raised some question marks. I don't even know what is the drama about. Starts with an anchor reporting for some TV station, then went to a field reporter reporting in a lab with three noob scientists mixing water colours.
They managed to enlarge a chicken by 500% with just water colours OMG!
I took a break for lunch after the last one, and went back to the auditorium after that. Then this drama started
This one raised more question marks. I don't even know what are they talking about. Has something to do with archeology though.
After this we went out of the auditorium to take a group photo before going home at 1:00p.m.
My last photo at KUIS before I proceed to the next part. Guess who's this?
Haha...Minyi was there, Jia Fuo "fa qiao"/ naik miang the whole day LOL!====================================================================Made Made it to school just in time to catch Pn. Lin Lee Fong going out with zzLoo to buy new PC for Photography Society.
Went to a computer shop at Jalan Reko to buy the PC. Overall it's not a bad one for RM1000+, technology gadgets now adays are getting cheaper. I just hope that this PC will not become another gaming PC in school XD
This was Thomas with his noob face on in the shop.
So that's today for me. Signing off for now.
Till then , Cheers~


2 comments:
haiyo, say me noob r??
The PC, aiz....dun know will turn to a gaming pc, it's depends on them...Flash Games, yes, but nt Crisis, L4D, CS and so on...hope u too also won't be the one of them bah^^...
Woo..The model of the day looks great! xD
Post a Comment