Sunday, January 17, 2010

Haiti Earthquake and The Rise of Fucktards

.

Hey guys, first of all, sorry if my post title sounded a bit too offensive, but I have no choice but to use the most accurate word of description here to vent out my anger towards this recent inhumane remarks I heard.
Let me start by apologizing to anyone who would have expected me to follow the Haiti earthquake news closely. I'm sorry I didn't, I was too engrossed with my college assignments and also another recent controversy here in Malaysia on the "Allah" word usage. In fact I was about to write a post on that topic but this incident leapfrogged the priority list. 

My condolences to the Haitians who lost their loved ones in the massive earthquake. Although I cannot possibly understand what the victims might feel now, I will still surely grieve for their losses, the estimated 200,000+ peoples there that perished in that disaster.

Now... To move on to the main point of this post. First of all, let me introduce to you the F***tard in the title that I was referring to...

Meet Pat Robertson, a Televangelist whose job is to use the television to communicate the Christian faith.


Shortly after the earthquake in Haiti, he made it on news channel in the States and gave very inhumane, cold-blooded comments on that eventful disaster. 

Here's the video where he gave his remarks:


So what did he really said?

Here's what he said in that video, in two separate sections:
"The earthquake might be a blessing in disguise, there might be a massive rebuilding of that country."
"The Haitians made a pact with the Devil long time ago to drive out the French, they are cursed forever afterwards."

Here's what he really meant for each sentence respectively:
"It's good news that the earthquake happened, they're screwed anyway and they needed to rebuild their poor country."
"Serves them right, this is God's punishment on them for defying God's will and serving the Devil."

And don't tell me he doesn't mean that! I swear he did and he did not even have the slightest sympathy for the victims of the earthquake. Bullshit!

Here's a video on the reaction towards Pat Robertson's comments:


Boy, that guy there was pretty pissed. I would if I were him too!



So in Haiti we have little girls like this one who lost their loved ones in that earthquake, suffering immense mental and even physical pain now.

And somewhere up north in the US we have F***tards like this guy saying," In your face you muthafuckas, you truly deserves it!"


I can't help but to wonder, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD?



Till next time, cheers~

No comments: