Saturday, November 14, 2009

SPM!!!

SPM is in 4 days!!! 

Well I'm quite well prepared for this examinations, just quite... I'm not targetting 11As, that's just impossible for me but I'll still be hopeful though. I'll be happy with 8As this time.

Anyways, will not be blogging until the whole exam ends. Can't wait for it to end!!!

Here's a list of things I have planned to do after the exam:

  • Go to Prom alone (Committee member ma, no one wants to partner me LOL =_=")
  • Go Photo Shooting!
  • Complete my songs, I have two incomplete materials but I can't wait to spend some time to finish it.
  • Compose more songs, of course!
  • Physical training, preparing myself for competitive golf again! It's been like 2 years since I have stopped competitive golf leh.
  • Practice electric guitar and piano like mad!
  • Find a part time job in a music store if I am not starting college early.
  • Find someone to be my image consultant and then go shopping for clothes, anyone? :P
  • Play Badminton!
  • Ice-skating! This time without falling XD
  • Back-packing with a group of friends!
  • Solve Rubik's Cube in less than 40 seconds.
  • Continue writing fiction online.
  • Find and buy a pigskin football (American Football)
  • Offer tuition?! Academic and Music also can la, who wants to learn come book me for the price of one Starbucks Coffee per month (T&C apply but negotiable lar) :P
  • Many more...!!!

The list is just endless...XD

Until next month... I shall persevere, cheers~

No comments: