Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last Day of School


It's always a weird phenomenon, the last day of school. Out of the ordinary things happen, usually with a reason but under strange circumstances, and leaves an impression deep enough for us to remember for years to come.

I'm sure everyone who were involved in the incident at the Web Team-Physics Lab will have to admit that today was one unforgettable day, not because of what happened, but because of what you learned after that. One just have to say, great lessons are not taught in the class.

I remember vividly, this same time of last year, the last day of school... The same incident happened. That time, it was Pn. Wee who gave us the talk, long albeit an important one. We thought she was being annoying at that time. Looking back, it's actually quite meaningful, not that she's a great philosopher or what, but we did learned something from that. Things like these don't happen very often, when it does, it's usually a valuable lesson.

Such a coincidence...

====================================================================

The last days of school were pretty boring ones, but I still went to school despite the case. I don't know why, maybe I don't feel like leaving school after all.

I remember the first day I came into secondary school and immediately told myself that I hate the school, I wanted the five years to pass quickly. Ironically now I'm wishing I can turn back the time.

Maybe it's regret that's holding me. Looking back, I've done nothing much in or for the school. I'm not even worth being noticed unlike some playboys who had plenty of luck with girls. I'm not an academic genius that represents schools for competitions after competitions. All everyone ever said about me was - I'm the nerd, I'm the golf guy, I'm the guitar guy that always screw up his performances... Nothing fancy like "Oh he's the dude that went for national level in this and that..."

Of course being famous or popular was what mattered most to most secondary school students. And I have to say I enjoy being the center of attention, but I never got much chance during the five years in Yu Hua. And just when I am warming up, father time has to take that away from me.

Meh... I guess every good things must come to an end, live doesn't last forever anyway. I'll just have to accept and let go, and look forward for more to come up ahead.



Next week it's the SPM examinations. It's our last chance of being together before we go separate ways.

This one month, I'm sure... Will be a memorable one.

I wish all SPM candidates good luck for their exams. Prepare well and lets fight through this together.

And until our paths cross again in the future, I say, farewell to all...





Till next time, cheers~

No comments: