Whew~ Been inactive for the last week. Funny how it went, it was crazy as far as I know.
The Music Club's reception was crazy! Man, we initially planned to set up a registration counter for 2 days but instead we opened the counter for 3 days. On Tuesday I got the registration form printed, there was only fifty copy of forms but turned out we don't have enough even before the morning session ended, have to ask ZhongXin go photostats more and more LOL.
And in the end the member tally was a lot, up to 140+ if I'm not wrong. This is insane stuff.
Anyways, I fell sick on Thursday. Might have something to do with Wednesday, maybe it's the rain. Hmmm... The sick was horrible, I was in school when it happened, they said that my face went pale white. And there was one moment when I couldn't see anything, I thought I was about to faint back then, luckily I'm not weak :)
Went back home at around 1:10PM unable to help out with the counter. Just slept my was into the evening. Mom asked me to drink a little bit of 100 Plus, so I did, vomited eveything out of my stomach the next minute. It was sicklish, the floor still has the mark where I vomited, must have been the acids.
The next day was Friday, there was a Photography Exhibition held in school. I went to school even though I'm a bit light headed, meh, it doesn't stop me. Reached there at around 6:30 in the morning, went straight to web team room but it was empty and dark. So I put my bag there and went downstairs to walk around. Around 2-3 minutes later, I noticed from below that the light in the web team room is on with the fan spinning. So I thought it was strange, because usually no one will be there until at least 6:45.
So I ran back up the stairs. I reached the corridor where leads to the web team room and Physics Lab, and found the room dark and empty. Creepy stuff I tell ya. There was no one in the web team room, the gate was locked. But I swear I saw the lights on a few seconds back, and I hasn't seen anyone coming out from that room since there's only one way that leads to that room. I was seriously creeped out LOL! Some ghost it must've been. :D
Overall the Photography Exhibition has been good, we get to ponteng whole day, which was nice. But if you ask my honest opinion, I would say that the exhibition could have been better, just that it was missing something. What was it? I don't know tho~
So that's all for the last week. Stay tuned for some stuffs during the Chinese New Year.
Cheers~
Monday, January 26, 2009
One Crazy Week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment