Today performed at school for new members intake. Thinking about it, it was quite a funny situation. We went down to the hall for preparations at around 12:00P.M.. And then there was crisis LOL!
So this is what happened before the performance:
- We found out that the bass amp dont have an adapter.
- Ho Zhu Yi forgot to bring his drumsticks.
Walau A...So Song Guang ran up and down.. Haha... He ran to find tha pancaragam peoples and found out that the gate to canteen is locked (I'm not sure, that's what I heard), then ran back to be to get the pancaragam store key, then got the drumsticks. Then went to find the adapter for Bass Amp again, and went to borrow one from ICT teacher. Haiz. Nearly messed up the whole thing =_=.
Overall it went quite well though, not too much problem except for some audio problems. The vocal and harmonica mics are too soft, so when me and Song Guang played the guitar it drowned their voices. :P
And I want to add something about the song "Secret" by Jay Chou, we only started practicing it on yesterday, Zhong Xin forgot to play the second part of the last chorus!!! XD I nearly laughed out loud but meh, nobody noticed. So it's still good show :D
So Friday is Harmonica's turn to perform already. I wish them luck too, but their are Music Club's main competitor for music related clubs (No offense to Chinese Orchestra and Brass Band). Haha, let's see who gets more member lor. Peace~


No comments:
Post a Comment