.
.
On the 12th of December, William and I went to this "Green World, Green Malaysia, Candlelight Vigil" co-organized by Waterfall Survivors, Green Drinks, and MyCJN.
I'm still having SPM Chinese Paper on the 14th but don't care la XD
So, why is it only the two of us you asked? Minyi and Jin Rui struck lottery lately and went to the Philipines for Global Peace Convention. Air ticket nearly RM1000 leh, but they spent money like water LOL! Sin Yin was attending a primary school gathering, and Natasya was in the hospital with her grandma... Haiz, everybody so busy meh?
And so I borrowed Samson's 40D DSLR and tripod to shoot photos for this event lor... At 6 o'clock I boarded the KTM train from Kajang Station and met up with William at Serdang Station. Then we went straight to KL Central to switch to LRT line and headed for Asia Jaya Station.
We quite sakai LOL! Dunno our way in the terminal. Haha... But we got onto the train in the end. It took around 20 minutes to reach Asia Jaya.
It was already quite dark at that time, and we had to walk around 300 meters to the venue, Pusat Sukan Astaka.
They set up direction boards along the road, awesome! :)
So uh... Let me do a brief explanation of what we did there. We lighted up our candles, then listened to some speech, and sang a little song, and did the flash mob dance again, and we had a photo session, the end :)
Sounds boring eh? Not really la, it was quite cool, the atmosphere was very soothing. But dunno how to describe, you should have been there to experience it so that you'll know :P
Here are the selected photos for the day. I guess I'll just leave it to your imagination...
William looking like ghost :D
Steve McCoy
Shenn without specs! :O
That's all folks. Till next time, cheers~


No comments:
Post a Comment